Are you struggling to come up with blogpost content?
With so much information constantly flowing in and out of every minute of our day, it’s no wonder we have trouble finding content to write about for our blogposts as our focus is constantly pulled in different directions.
Inspiration can evade us at the worst moments – like the day before your next blog is due. There’s nothing worse than scrambling to find your next topic. Believe me I know! And we all know the value of our website’s blog. It’s not something that any business can afford to ignore.
Here’s 5 tips to find some inspiration for creating your next blog:
- Look at what your client’s are dealing with. Your knowledge about their problems (aka your services) means prospective clients are likely dealing with that same problem too.
- Do a product review of a program or software that you really like and know how to use.
- Write about your free offer and the problems that can be solved with it.
- Keep a list on hand of ideas that come up spontaneously. Keep a list at your desk or on your phone. You never know when an idea might come up and write it down even if it sounds weak. Even if you don’t use them they may inspire other ideas.
- Invite a colleague to be a guest blogger on your site. You never know if you can do some cross promotions that can benefit both of your mailing lists!
And BONUS Tip: When you’re done writing your blog, look at writing down additional topics that could relate to the current one. It may be a bigger topic than you realize and can inspire more blog content.