Knowing how to create a marketing image and the key elements it needs, means better images and marketing results.
There are a lot of images online that are missing many key items. It always surprises me how often I see them.
Doing social media marketing these days means incorporating images to not only bring variety in the content we share but to give it meaning. Visual meaning!
Check out the stats below to see the importance of images in your social media marketing.
- LinkedIn posts with images receive 200% more engagement than text-only posts.
- 98% of LinkedIn posts with images earn more comments than text-only posts.
- Tweets with images are 150% more likely to get Retweets than text-only Tweets.
- Tweets with images receive 18% more clicks than tweets without images.
- Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content.
- 93% Of most engaging posts on facebook are images.
- If you include images in your content and on your site, people are more likely to remember you. Psychologist Jerome Bruner has uncovered some interesting studies that show while people only remember 10 percent of things they hear and 20 percent of what they have read, around 80 percent of people remember things they see or do.
By missing key elements in your images, they end up lacking in marketing magnetism. And by that, I mean they are not going to grab attention or have any marketing pull that would compel your readers to take action.
The FREE 5 Key Elements EVERY Social Media Image Should Have will help you understand the key items that all marketing images need to have to be an effective marketing tool.
Using this free report, you will learn how to design an eye-catching image that will:
- Help your images be more effective in your marketing.
- Visually enhance the knowledge that you’re sharing.
- Grab your reader’s attention.
- Showcase your business.
- Display ownership.
Click here to get your copy of the “5 Key Elements EVERY Social Media Image Should Have” report.